We are dedicated to promoting STANDARDS AND excellence in the field of Regenerative Medicine.
The American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM) and the American Board of Regenerative Medicine (ABRM) are the leaders in setting standards and promoting excellence in the field of Regenerative Medicine, related education, certification, research and publications. The American Academy and Board of Regenerative Medicine - Middle East North Africa ( AABRM-MENA ) is the affiliate responsible for fulfilling the vision of ABRM and AARM in the regions of the Middle East and North Africa.
AABRM-MENA offers courses, workshops, and other training in support of the American-Board Certification in Regenerative Medicine. Our RegMed 2020 Series of course and workshops is designed to elevate the experience, education, and practice of regenerative medicine among healthcare providers in the UAE. The January 2020 session included practitioner talks on orthobiologics along with modules for board certification.
The AARM, including AABRM-MENA, is a global, multidisciplinary community of physicians and scientists with a mission to advance the science, technology and practice of Regenerative Medicine to treat disease and lessen human suffering. AABRM-MENA advances the specialty of Regenerative Medicine and serves its members while also providing certifications and standards in the practice of Regenerative Medicine as a medical specialty.
- to sipport the creation of formal academic training programs in Regenerative Medicine at academic institutions
- to assist in the development and funding of scientific research and publication related to the specialty of Regenerative Medicine
- to act as the central resource in Regenerative Medicine in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regions to establish accepted treatment protocols
- to assist in the advocacy of Regenerative Medicine for its members as well as the public
- to support the provision of formal medical education and training to its members in the field of Regenerative Medicine
- to assist in setting a standard for the credentialing in Regenerative Medicine through examinations and certifications
- to be a central resource in MENA to practitioners and the public about the science and practice of Regenerative Medicine
Integrity: evidenced by promoting ethical values in the practice of Regenerative Medicine and providing guidelines for the practice of evidence based Medicine.
Interdisciplinary: through fostering of respect for the views and experiences of practitioners of a broad range of medical specialties.
Innovative: demonstrated by creating an environment conducive to creative thinking with the goals of finding new answers and solutions to advance the science and practice of Regenerative Medicine.
V. Code of Ethics
The AARM code of ethics sets forth principles of moral and ethical conduct as it relates to the practice of Regenerative Medicine. AARM members, which includes AABRM-MENA members, pledge themselves to these practices:
1. Respect the privacy and dignity of all patients.
2. Uphold the honor, standards, and principles of the medical profession.
3. Seek to continuously improve and advance their knowledge and skills to the benefit of their patients and the community.
4. A physician is never justified in abandoning a patient.
5. A physician shall never advertise or promote their services in a misleading manner, placing financial gain ahead of what is accepted practice in Regenerative Medicine.
6. A physician must respect all local, state, and federal law with regard to the practice of medicine as well as the law in general.
7. When participating in research, a physician shall always abide by the highest moral and ethical standards.